Pearson Vue Trick 2020 NCLEX - Does the PVT still work?

So did you really fail?

So did you really fail

As of December, 25 ,2019 the pearson trick still works. It was accurate for me and everyone that I know who used it. I spent many hours looking for false positive posts all over the internet and YouTube but was unable to find anything reliable.

1 Like

Applying for NCLEX Exams made easy…
The NCLEX Examination

The National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc. develops and administers two nurse licensure examinations; the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses and the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses. These two examinations are used by the Boards of Nursing/Regulatory Bodies to test entry-level nursing competence of candidates for licensure/registration as Registered Nurses and as Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses. The NCLEX examinations are provided exclusively as computerized adaptive tests by the NCLEX testing center. Nurse Application Center process your credentialing, eligibility to the board and provide assistance with scheduling, rescheduling and license reciprocity.

Contact Us:

USA and other countries: 1-201-2227720 / 1-201-2227723 Ext 403
Philippine toll free: 1-800-11160922

A post was merged into an existing topic: How Long Does it Take to Receive the Candidate Performance Report (CPR) if you Fail the NCLEX?

Good morning everyone. Add me to the list of believers as it pertains to the validity of the PVT! I took the NCLEX-RN for the first time last Monday morning (01/06/2020). The test stopped at question 78. I was in disbelief. I walked out of there feeling defeated. I prayed and prayed some more. After searching online I found out about the PVT. I checked my email and sure enough I had received the email regarding further questions one may have after taking the NCLEX. I tried the PVT several times. I got the “good popup” each time. It hasn’t been a full 48 hours so my quick results still aren’t available but I have been frequently checking the California BON’s website to see if my name appears. This morning (01/08/2020), I searched again and you know what, my name appeared along with my new license number! I am officially a RN you guys!! All praises to Our Heavenly Father! :raised_hands:t6::raised_hands:t6: To all of you who are in the process of becoming RNs, be encouraged and persevere. You will ultimately accomplish your goal if you stay focused. Good luck to you all and God bless. :pray:t6::v:t6:

1 Like

Are you preparing for any NCLEX or RN exam?be it LPN
Have you taken this examination before and didn’t make it?are you looking forward of becoming a licence nurse?contact me for more information on WhatsApp +1(915)2472263
We
Wish
You
The
* Best*

Hi NurseJanx, I finished my exam yesterday- 13 January 2020. I followed the steps indicated in this thread and it says “Our records indicate…” I supposed this is the “good pop up” so I repeated the process thrice and the same pop-up appeared.

I will purchase the quick result via ncsbn account tnrow and Ill keep you updated.

Cheers! Keep inspiribg Sir!

HI! CONGRATULATIONS! just want to ask when payment went through, did it charge you 200? My payment went through a few months back charged me 200 and I failed. I am now waiting for my ATT and BON is telling me that I might pay again because I payed pearson before my eligibility for retake was approved. thank you

Does NOT WORK! Took the test on Wednesday, test stopped at 75 after 2 hours. I instantly went home, within 20 minutes I had received the email “now that you are done bla bla more questions”. I instantly went on Pearson (did not wait, maybe I should have?) And my payment of $200 went through and it said I would get an ATT in the email. We were devasted. We waited two days, Quick results said I passed!!! So happy, but now I have to call Pearson to get my money back.

Join our Affiliate Program!

We offer our affiliates 25% Commission on all referrals.

Check it Out!

Visit the Nursejanx Store!

Check out our FREE NCLEX Success Program and nursing report sheets.

Check it Out!