Pearson Vue Trick 2020 NCLEX - Does the PVT still work?

Took my NCLEX on June 20th. Test shut off at 60. Did the PVT 2 hours after the test - got a good pop-up. Found out 48 hours later that I passed! It worked for me =)

2 Likes

I took the NCLEX yesterday 6/22/20 and today I’m getting the good Pop Up.

Update: I passed! My results were available about 44 hours after I completed my exam. It was the longest 2 days to wait in my life. Yay!

1 Like

So I have a question I took my NCLEX yesterday (Ran out of time/Time Expired). Went home and tried to do the Pearson Vue trick, and I got the message “ the candidate currently has test results that are on hold a new registration cannot be created at this time”. Then I tried to do the Pearson Vue trick today and I got the GOOD POP UP “Our records indicate that you have recently scheduled this exam. Another registration cannot be made at this time.” - what does this mean, does this mean I passed?

Yes, it means you passed

I took my nclex this morning in NYC and when I got home to Long Island I used the pvt and got the good pop up, but I used the wrong expiration date on my cc so I’m still worried that I didn’t pass. The test shut off after 60 questions (shortened for Covid) so I’m optimistic. Still not ready to start poppin bottles until I get those unofficial results in a couple days lol.

what was your end result?

Just wanted to share my experience: I’m 21 (I graduated LPN school when I was 19 and took the NCLEX once before but I failed :frowning: I was discouraged) but I finally decided to take the NCLEX PN on July 24th (I had no math questions and a decent amount of SATA) The computer shut off at 74 questions and I cried in the car because I knew I got the last question wrong and I felt like I was guessing on a lot of questions. I went home and tried the PVT anyway and I got the good pop up and I couldn’t believe it, I kept trying it and trying it to see if it would still pop up. 48 gruesome hours later I got my Quick Results and I really did pass! I used UWorld and Mark Klimek audios (I feel like the questions on the NCLEX are less complicated/wordy than Uworld but I think thats a good thing) So im here to let you all know that you can do it if I can do it! and the PVT is still working and accurate in 2020

Hi I did my test yesterday it’s same on hold I don’t know what’s that meaning I pass or

not a pass or a fail, just have to get the hold resolved and try again.

Hey all. I just took my NCLEX-RN today and it shut off in 60 questions. Man was that test a doozie! It was not easy at all, and I did not have but probably 10 SATA questions, but had loads of exhibits and pediatric questions. I did the Pearson Vue Trick. Does this mean I passed? P

Let me know @admin to ease my anxietyyy… :slight_smile:

That’s the good pop up. You should be good

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate that lots!

1 Like

Does this mean I failed?

1 Like

OMG the same happened to me too!! I even made sure that I used the wrong expiration date… And then I tried it again and then it said “This candidate is already registered and cannot make another registration at this time” IDK what that means…

Were you able to get quick result by now?

That is the bad pop up, yes. Please let us know if the PVT was accurate for you

I seem to have gotten a popup that hasn’t been covered here before. Has anyone seen a popup like this? xe6kh039pdp51

What do you think it means? Would love to hear if anyone else has gotten this popup before.

Weird, I have never heard of this before. Did you sign out and try again like it asked?

I sure did. I’ve done it at least 8 times now with the same message.

Join our Affiliate Program!

We offer our affiliates 25% Commission on all referrals.

Check it Out!

Visit the Nursejanx Store!

Check out our FREE NCLEX Success Program and nursing report sheets.

Check it Out!