Pearson Vue Trick 2019 NCLEX - Does the PVT still work?

Goodluck to you! Hope you pass!!

I just got my results and I failed!!! I guess the PVT did work on me! I’ll be paying the $200 and be testing again in 45 days

I’m right with ya!! We will get it next time!

Hey Dave I saw you said that you took nclex in VA. I just took my nclex pn on oct 21st how may days did it take for the results to show up on the license look-up. I did the PVT and I got the good pop-up.

I did it on Friday, it took until Monday or Tuesday.

My test cut off yesterday at 76 questions. I felt unsure, but I tried to be positive. I couldn’t wait For the quick results and tried the PVT almost 24 hours later. It first declined my card when I tried to put in the wrong expiration, so then I tried to re-register with a real credit card, and it let me! I paid the 200… and sat there devastated! Is there anyone that did this and still passed or am I doomed here?

Yep… I failed. Oh well. 45 days til redemption!

Hi I am just wondering what does it mean if result is unavailable I took my Nclex on Saturday. The PVT trick I tried it and it went through does it mean I failed? I’ve read a lot of forum that some says the payment may go through if you do the PVT trick too early. It’s been almost 1 week, I wanted to know if does it really mean I failed. All I want is to see the result

Continuing the discussion from Pearson Vue Trick 2019 NCLEX - Does the PVT still work?:

yes yes yes the trick
still works i took my test saturday at 8am for the first time i waiting a few months after i graduated but have been studying consistently. the test cut off at the minimum at 10:10 am and while i was in line at starbucks got an email saying i just took the nclex and about FAQs. when i got home i napped and woke to try to the trick it worked. i got the message another registration couldn’t be processed or whatever. tried it the next day just to be sure still there good pop up then today at 9:35 my unofficial results were available and i passed. I used U world, Virtual ATI and Hursi

Join our Affiliate Program!

We offer our affiliates 25% Commission on all referrals.

Check it Out!

Visit the Nursejanx Store!

Check out our FREE NCLEX Success Program and nursing report sheets.

Check it Out!