Pearson Vue Trick 2019 NCLEX - Does the PVT still work?

Which state did you test for? I tested 10/5 for the California BRN and they’re having massive issues getting the scores for everyone that day, but I hadn’t heard of any trouble for those who tested on 10/4.

1 Like

You heard issues for the day I took it?! That’s actually wonderful and more hopeful news!! Thank you!! Still waiting. 1 wk down but u gave me some hope :heart:

I tested in Georgia. Hopefully it’s just a delay. I am still getting the good pop up on Pearson. Still praying for the best!! Good luck to you all as well!

1 Like

Hi, so I’ve been reading all of these reviews and its honestly the only thing keeping me (somewhat) sane right now. I took my nclex on October 16th. I used Uworld (only had about 150 questions left out of the 2,000 question bank), ready to pass class and mark lectures. I felt as confident as possible going into the nclex. I got to question 1 and said out loud, " I know this is the wrong answer but WHAT IF this is the right answer" and of course went with the wrong answer. I did this for multiple questions, second guessing myself when I knew the correct answer. I got at most 8-10 SATA’s. After the exam, I was almost positive I failed. I went home and looked up questions I remembered and turns out I got about 10 of them wrong (from what I could remember). I feel like my exam was hard from question 1 and I made such dumb mistakes. My exam stopped at 75 questions. I was so upset because I wanted to get more questions to prove the nclex that I knew my stuff. I went home and tried the PVT. I tried it about 30x that night and got the good pop up every time. I then tried at the 24 hour mark and still got the good pop up. I am so worried that I’m going to be that one person who failed their exam at 75 Q’s AND got the good pop up. I am soooooo worried but seeing everyone getting the good pop up and passing is easing my mind a bit! I will keep everyone updated, fingers crossed!!

PVT WORKS!!! I PASSED MY NCLEX!!!

1 Like

Hi there I took my NCLEX on Friday and my test shut off at 75 too, and I felt the same way. I used uworld and when I practiced on uworld, I felt confidence and I thought that I got this. But when I took the exam, oh man, I second guess myself a lot. Afterward, I checked the pvt immediately and got good up and through the day, I checked it again and again and even 24 hours later it’s still showed good pop up. I felt a Bit of relieved but also nervous because I thought To myself maybe I’m the odd duck that has the good pop up and still fail. Well I will find out on Monday or Tuesday of this week. I hope that I’ll pass.

Hi guys, so I took my test this morning at 8am in Florida but for the state of NY. The computer shut down at 109 questions and I was there for 3.5 hrs. I just did the PVT and it told me that my credit card was declined because of incorrect info. I did use an active credit card with the wrong exp date. Does this mean that I failed? I did check after 2.5 hrs after I had finished my test. Has this happened to anyone and still passed? It’s also Saturday I don’t know if that has anything to do with it. Thanks

This is what a get

I put my real credit card info and it did not take it.

After how long did you see that?

I did it multiple times, first one after I’ve received the email then 2 hours, then multiple one’s through out the day, then the next day. All of them had the same good pop up, so hopefully, I pass.

I hope you do! If I go by this then it means I failed. But I read that for a lot of people who did the PVT it didn’t work. Fingers crossed that I do pass! Good luck

Did you pass? I’m curious I got the same pop up. But I test today Saturday

I took mine friday and I got the same popup that you did. I’m hoping that it is wrong an that weekends make a difference!

1 Like

The only difference in mine was it didnt say why it was declined, it just just card declined contact your credit card company.

1 Like

Hi and CONGRATZ! What sign did you get? Cause I also got the bad sign “ my credit card was declined because of wrong info” I did it 2 times. I’m hoping it didn’t work on me. Took my test yesterday Saturday at 8am did 109 questions in 3.5 hrs, I took my time! :grimacing: waiting for Tuesday to check my quick results. Is there another way I can find out before since it was a weekend? Thanks for giving me hope

I got that too! 2 different declines because I used 2 different cards.

Just got my unofficial results and unfortunately, I failed! :weary::weary:

Nooooooo!!! :scream::scream::sob::sob::sob: Im sorry to hear that. How many questions did you get? Don’t give up! Do it again in 45 days… you got this! I’m scared now. I have to wait until I guess Tuesday cause I don’t I count hours since yesterday. Don’t give up! I guess the PVT worked for you.

I’ve already been looking into other studying materials lol. It sucks…I have bad anxiety and dont test well at all. But now I know what I’m going into. So hopefully that helps for next time.

Don’t over think this. Just prepare yourself more. How many questions did you get?

Join our Affiliate Program!

We offer our affiliates 25% Commission on all referrals.

Check it Out!

Visit the Nursejanx Store!

Check out our FREE NCLEX Success Program and nursing report sheets.

Check it Out!