Pearson Vue Trick 2018 - Does the PVT still work?

Hello, I took my exam on the 17th. Did the trick and got the good pop up. Still unable to view my unofficial result from the CA BON after 48hrs as they mentioned from previous email. Like you, i’m getting anxious about waiting for the result. Anyway I browsed through the Nursing Board website and come across the processing times. For the NCLEX-RN results they are currently processing items received from Oct 1-15,2018. Hopefully this is the reason why we can’t view the unofficial result at this time since we took our exams this week (not being processed yet). Hope this helps and hoping I’m right :crossed_fingers:t3:

Hello I took my examination on Oct. 16 and have received the good pop up ever since, but no results on the California BON. I have also noticed the processing times. I’m glad others are also sharing the same problem I thought I was just the only one. I was freaking out.

Yeah the California BON is extremely slow to process NCLEX results and nursing licenses, and they also don’t have Quick Results available.

My quick results appeared exactly 48 hours after I started the exam. I don’t know if that’s case for everyone but just thought I’d share my experience with receiving them. I know CA doesn’t participate in QR but this is for those who do get QR.

Hi, so do you get the candidate performance report right away or like in the 48 hours? Please do let me know! Thanks!

Thank you so much for letting me know… please let me know u have heard anything from them.

Nice to hear that… so it means im not the only one! Im actually thinking that i already failed…

If u get a chance will u please send me the link where u find their processing time… i was browsing but i cant find it. Thank u so much

Hello did u received ur result? I took my exam on 16th and getting good pop up too but i still do not see anything on their website.

Hi vhie,
I tested for nclex RN october 16, i tried the Pearson Vue Trick and got a good pop up. Im also from Cali, ive been checking from BRN for my license but has not seen anything, i saw on their website they are processing october 1-15,

Hello are u talking about the license processing on their website? Im really getting anxious i took the exam on the 16th too. Please let me know if u heard from them. Thank you

Hi i tested October 16 and got a good pop up, still not heard anything from BRN, how bout you? Any news?

Hey I still haven’t heard back from them. It looks like they are still processing the test from October 1-15🙄

Hi. I took the test on Oct.18. I thought most of the california takers see their license posted after 48h, hopefully it doesn’t apply to all, because I’m getting crazy now. :weary:

Did you get a good pop up as well?

I took the NCLEX RN exam 10/16/18. Did the PVC trick and got the “good pop up”. Kept on checking my breeze account ang license verification but haven’t seen my name yet. Last year when I took my NCLEX PN exam I also did the PVT trick, got the good pop up and passed but it took 8 days before my name was posted on breeze. But this time still feeling nervous. Hoping and praying for a positive result.

Are you from California too?

I also did my LPN last year and got a good pop up and passed, im hoping is still accurate at this time, im from California and we dont have quick results here, took my NCLEX-RN last oct 16 and still getting good pop up at this time, but no license or any update for the results.

Yes I am from California too.

Any updates from these thread guys?