Pearson Vue Trick 2018 - Does the PVT still work?

When you say exam report, that’s not the performance report right? Because the performance report is only sent to people who didn’t pass the NCLEX.

Hi i just took my exam on Saturday still waiting but i had the good pop up. Hoping to get my results soon! will keep you guys posted

anyone in ca who took exam after oct 11 , heared anything about their exam ?

Hi everyone!!! just letting you know i passed!!! i took the test on October 13th it should already be up :)! the PVT works! so glad and relieved good luck to everyone. “Always Forward Never Back!”

Austin how did u find out !!! And it wasn’t posted on the brn?

Hi everyone!!

I took my NCLEX today and it stopped at 75! Like many other people, I feel like I failed. I tried to do the PVT trick and it allows me to completely submit my payment. I put in a fake CVC so it would not actually charge me.

But, I received the email maybe 10 minutes after I submitted the exam stating that if I have any questions here is a link.

I did not receive the CPR email. How long does it usually take to receive this email?

Thank you!!

hey did you ever find out if you passed?

Hey did you find out if you passed?!

i didnt get my cpr report or got anything that says i passed and nothing on the bon website
very anxious and called ca nursing departent today they said it may take up 2 weeks and that why i want find out if any one in ca took the exam after the 11 got their lic posted yet

has anyone took the exam and failed that can direct me on how long it took for them to find out they didnt pass and knowing that ca doesnt participate in the quick results … how long it took to recive the cpr report

I failed😔have to retake the exam just waiting for the cpr report.!

I’m sorry to hear that, if you makes you feel any better I don’t think I passed either. Keep your head up, keep studying and we’ll get it next time!

Thank you… I guess we just have to study hard and get it done next time

I took my exam yesterday. It was awful! I got the full 265 questions, loads of prioritisation and SATA’s. I felt like I knew nothing. I took one of the review courses and hardly anything that was discussed at it came up in my questions. I cried when I left the exam! Anyway, I got the now you have completed your NCLEX email, but haven’t received a second performance email. How long before people normally receive that if they’ve failed? Can’t bring myself to do the trick yet, kind of burying my head in the sand today!

hello. I just need some help. I took my nclex rn 2 days ago and I am getting a good popup from PVT however i haven’t seen my name on breeze yet until now since it has been more than 48hours. Do u guys have idea what is the reason is? thank you.

Is BreEZe a California thing? If so, I’ve heard California takes a bit longer than most other states to process nursing licenses.

thank u so much for your response.

I took the NCLEX on October 17th started at 10:15 and finished at 1:15 after taking about 220 regular questions and the experimental questions. Got home 30 minutes later and got the “good” pop-up and have so ever since. Will post when I get my notice from the Texas BON, although quick results will be available for me tomorrow but just don’t want to pay the $7.95.

I passed! All is good :grinning:

I guess I’ll have to wait to Monday to make it official but since my license didn’t show up today, I went ahead and payed for the quick results. I passed! I can officially enjoy my weekend.