Need advice please!

Breeze let me pay for my initial license this past Wednesday & i payed it although i still haven’t received my official results but when i called the board the lady that answered was so sweet! she noticed i had a retake exam application in my cart and told me that if i pay that it would be wasting my money/giving it away so she told me not to pay that and wait on my letter so i took that as a hint pass* lol. I had just called to see if they had mailed my letter yet so hopefully i receive my letter soon or a license # posted already my job is stressing me out as they are currently hiring right now and they hire many if not only new grads… so my dilemma with that now is that the hiring manager told me that she basically can’t hire me because they don’t hire new grads but she just transitioned all my classmates from cnas to lvns within less than a year ago & just hired a new grad two days ago! ( i was the only one left to take and pass my exam) & mind you I’ve been a cna at my job for a little over 5 years! i was thinking maybe i just caught her on a bad day since she’s always in a bad mood since were so understaffed at the moment…i truly feel discriminated against since she suggested i apply for the position via indeed when all the other co workers didn’t have to do so & just got transitioned asap…so im really stressing can anyone help me with this dilemma or have any advice for me i’d greatly appreciate it…