Hurst Review 2020. How to Study for the NCLEX. Hurst Discount Codes!

We’ve talked a lot about UWorld before, and it’s a great test bank, but it isn’t really designed as a review program.

That’s where Hurst shines. Hurst is actually a review program designed to help you study material you covered in nursing school and hit the highlights prior to sitting for your NCLEX.

Hurst offers a few different programs, so you can pick the one that suits you best:

Hurst Live & Hurst N-Stream

These two programs are similar in almost everything but the location, Live being held in an in-person classroom, and N-stream being entirely online.

For both programs, you will be guided by Hurst faculty, going over lectures involving compact learning objectives that carry the most significant impact for the NCLEX, so it’s an efficient use of time.

Here are some fast facts on what the programs cover and include:

• 3-day review (live or streamed)
  • NCLEX specific testing strategy
  • Must-know content
  • 4 readiness exams and pre-tests
  • 9-months access to specialty topic lectures
  • Test bank / Qbank access
    • RN: 1500+ questions
    • PN: 1000+ questions

If you do well with structured learning, either Hurst Live or Hurst N-Stream programs are a great fit.

In our opinion, the best feature of Hurst’s programs is their 98.6% First-Time Pass Rate!

Hurst discount code / Promo code / Coupon

Click the link below and use the following promo code at checkout to save $20 OFF!

Code: nursejanxhurstlive

Save $20 on Hurst N-Stream / Hurst Live

Hurst Now & Hurst Now Plus

These programs are essentially self-guided versions of the Live and N-Stream programs discussed above.

You still get access to the same materials, but you have fewer days and you don’t get the full 3-day live/streamed review.

Here are some fast facts of the Now and Now Plus programs:

• NCLEX specific testing strategy
  • Must-know content
  • 4 readiness exams and pre-tests
  • 90-days (Hurst Now) OR 120-days (Hurst Now Plus) access to all lecture materials
  • Test bank / Qbank access
    • RN: 1500+ questions
    • PN: 1000+ questions

Discount code / Promo code / Coupon

Click the link below and use the following promo code at checkout to save $10 OFF!

Code: nursejanxhurstonline

Save $10 on Hurst Now / Hurst Now Plus

Recommendations

Hurst works

If you want a review program for the NCLEX, we highly recommend Hurst. The pass rate is there, the content clearly works, and there are countless success testimonials from happy customers and new RNs. I have 3 extended family members who have used Hurst and they all passed their NCLEX on the first try with 75 questions.

UWorld vs Hurst

If you only want test questions, you can consider either UWorld or Hurst. I think UWorld has the edge when it comes to practice questions and rationales alone, but Hurst is great too.

Here’s pricing for both:

• Hurst: $109 for 30-days access to 1500+ practice questions
  • UWorld: $129 for 30-days access to 2000+ practice questions

Both will work, the choice is yours.

Let us know if you have any questions and we’ll do our best to answer them. I hope you all love this post and save some money on Hurst Review products.

Happy studying!

Note: This content is NOT SPONSORED. Links in this post are affiliate links and Nursejanx will receive a small commission if you use them. We appreciate your support :slight_smile:

i’v failed nclex twice and i don’t want to fail again. Whats a better option hurst or ati ? iv also heard of alphaslice. I already have uworld and i’ll be focusing on only two things this time that’s it.

Do you happen to know what ATI’s pass rate is? Hurst is really high at 98.6%, and they have a money back guarantee if you don’t pass. I think Hurst is a great choice.

Join our Affiliate Program!

We offer our affiliates 25% Commission on all referrals.

Check it Out!

Visit the Nursejanx Store!

Check out our FREE NCLEX Success Program and nursing report sheets.

Check it Out!