How long after taking your boards did it take for your name and licenses to appear

I took my state boards Tuesday, I did the trick to see if i passed and if the trick still works I did. However i dont want to celebrate just yet until I know for sure so I’ve kept doing the licenses verification to see if my name pops up. So far nothing im literally feeling like im have an anxiety attack lol. My stomach is in knots. And my quick results are still unavailable. I swear not knowing is the worst feeling ever.

If I recall correctly it was about 2-3 business days. I took mine on a Friday and I think the results were in by Tuesday, certainly by Wednesday. I also live in Virginia. I hear California takes a super long time.

Did you do the pearson vue trick?

I did and it worked ,but i just wanted an official pass or fail. I payed for my quick response and it turns out i did pass. I took my boards June 26 but my licenses number did not post til july 5. so for those of you who do not have quick response dont freak out if your name and licenses is not posted up quick.

Mine showed up 24 hrs later on the VA BON

Mine showed up at the BON site about 48 hours after I took the exam but I found it out about 24 hours when I log in to lars website